Awnings provide shade and comfort, and protection against rain and wind when camping. Speed and ease of setup is of paramount importance to enable usage while en-route, e.g. for a quick stop at lunchtime
For that reason special importance has been given to the design of the structure and setup takes approx 30 seconds
- Aluminium awning support
- Awning cover: polymide ripstop, water resistant
- Polyurethane bushes allow the arms to swivel avoiding wear and tear
- Awning poles are totally self-supporting; no poles or guy ropes to trip over!
- Easy to set up; two arms fold out and the awning is rolled out and clipped in
- Single handed setup (even in windy conditions)
P.V.C. reinforced corners - drop clips for quick set up.
Sides are available for all Hannibal Awnings. Turn your awning into a change room or extra sleeping room by simply zipping on sides to the awning.